Energy Awareness: Good for the Environment, Good for Business
The Louisville Energy Alliance and the Kentucky Association of Manufacturers have partnered to host “Energy Awareness: Good for the Environment, Good for Business”. This breakfast event will feature industry experts presenting on best practices for optimizing manufacturing processes, energy markets, sustainable manufacturing, and ways several businesses in Kentucky have developed and implemented continuous improvement programs.
The event will be held at the Galt House in Louisville, October 27, 2017, from 8:00am to 10:00 am. A continental breakfast is included.
Space is limited, reserve your spot today!
Welcome – KAM & LEA
- Kurt Barrett, Louisville Energy Alliance
- Molly Sutherland, KAM
Energy markets, updates and influencers
- Christy Fetsch, Trane Energy Supply Services
- Mark Toda, KY Pollution Prevention Center (KPPC)
Making it Real! Manufacturers’ Journeys
- Greg Doyle, Ashland, Inc.
- Ben Black, Corning, Inc. (not confirmed)
- Brian Mattingly, Maker’s Mark