Join the Kentucky Association of Manufacturers (KAM) and Frost Brown Todd LLC (FBT) for a two-part webinar series exploring the impacts of tax reform on the manufacturing industry.
Part 1: Kentucky Tax Reform
Thursday, August 9 | 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm EST | Register
This webinar focuses on the impacts of Kentucky’s Tax Reform on the manufacturing industry. Session topics include:
- Sales Tax Changes Affecting the Manufacturing Industry
- Single Sales Factor, Combined Reporting & Other Significant Corporate Income Tax and Policy Changes
- Property Tax, Incentives & Miscellaneous Changes
- What to Expect Next – More Guidance and Tax Reform Likely to Come in 2019
Mark leads the firm’s Tax, Benefits and Estates Practice Group, counseling clients on state, local and federal tax, tax controversy and litigation, and economic development/incentives. He has significant experience in the manufacturing space and the automotive and maritime industries.
Daniel is an active KAM member and advises on Federal, State and Local tax planning, controversy and incentives matters, including property tax, sales and use tax (particularly in manufacturing, mining, recycling and metal industries), tobacco, alcohol and other excise tax, income tax and local occupational license and business tax.
Part 2: Federal Tax Reform
Thursday, September 6 | 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm EST | Register
This webinar focuses on the impacts of Federal Tax Reform on the manufacturing industry. Session topics include:
- Understanding the New Qualified Business Income Deduction (the “passthrough” deduction) Under IRC Section 199A
- Re-Evaluating Choice of Entity Under Tax Reform
- Impact on Popular Tax Credits and Incentives in the Manufacturing Industry such as Bonus Depreciation, IRC Section 179 Expensing, and the R&D Credit
- What to Expect Next – Administrative Guidance, Technical Corrections and Fixes
Chris focuses his tax practice in federal tax matters. He represents clients in administrative proceedings before local and state taxing authorities and the Internal Revenue Service.