Become a Member
If you are a manufacturer or if you support manufacturing, then KAM serves you! As a manufacturers’ association, KAM is the most effective advocate for manufacturing.
Why get involved with KAM?
- KAM advocates for Kentucky manufacturers, communicates and listens to its members and ultimately protect and creates a manufacturing-friendly environment.
- KAM, in existence since 1911, is “THE” recognized and respected voice of Kentucky manufacturing.
- KAM offers a unique ROI– through a combination of benefits and programs designed just for members.KAM is totally member-driven, reflecting only the viewpoints of members.
- KAM’S Governmental Affairs Team is Second to None! The KAM Team is the strongest, most effective and most experienced in Frankfort.
- Member Savings & Discounts
Members realize substantial savings by participating in KAM discount programs. These programs include: group health insurance; uniform rentals; reduced cost of telecommunications & credit card processing; shipping and moving services; savings on office supplies; state park discounts; and more.
- Advocacy/Government Relations
KAM’s government relations staff represents decades of experience. We participate in each step of the legislative process, testifying at hearings and providing technical data to legislators.
- Briefings and Events
Members are able to increase their company’s profits and maintain their competitive edge by participating in Kentucky Association of Manufacturers sponsored briefings and events. These programs are designed to educate members on areas such as labor relations, health and safety, environmental regulations, energy, workforce development, taxation and other issues affecting employers.
KAM provides timely information to members through publication of our quarterly magazine The Goods; The Kentucky General Assembly Blue Book; a variety of other issue-specific publications; and a digital Blue Book app for Apple and Android devices.
- Workforce Development
We live in a highly competitive world and to increase our opportunities for economic success in the global marketplace, we must make dramatic improvements to our education and workforce development systems. The key to a winning strategy and possibly even our economic survival-for both the public and private sectors-especially our manufacturing community, is the development of a “highly-skilled” workforce.
- Chemical Industry Council (CIC)
The Kentucky Association of Manufacturers/Kentucky Chemical Industry Council works for the continuous improvement of Kentucky’s chemical industry through advocacy, communication and education. The CIC provides technical assistance, training and regular issue briefings.