Manufacturing Day at the Capitol
Join KAM’s Government Affairs Team and manufacturing representatives from across Kentucky for a special day at the Capitol. We will speak with leadership from both the House and Senate in the morning, hear from top officials over lunch and attend the session of the General Assembly in the afternoon.
This event is free to attend but you must pre-register.
Tentative agenda is subject to change.
- 8:30 am – Group meets in the Capitol Annex (Room 125)
- 8:30 am – Welcome, Agenda Overview from Lee Lingo and Manufacturing Day Sponsors
- 9:00 am – Rep. Russell Webber, Chairman of House Economic Development and Workforce Committee
- 9:30 am – Senate President Robert Stivers
- 10:00 am – Senator Mike Wilson, Senate Majority Whip and Chair of the CTE Task Force
- 10:30 am – House Speaker David Osborne
- 11:00 am – Be Pro Be Proud Mobile Workshop viewing opportunity (outside Annex)
- 11:30 pm – Networking lunch with manufacturers and legislators, Annex 125; Be Pro Be Proud Mobile Workshop viewing opportunity
- 1:00 pm – Meeting with Lt. Governor Jacqueline Coleman in the Capitol
- 1:30 pm – Move to seating in House/Senate Chambers (first come first serve)
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (approx) – Senate and House in session
KAM/AGCKY BE PRO BE PROUD INITIATIVE