KAM - Working for Manufacturers in Frankfort and Washington D.C.
All of Kentucky’s manufacturing community receives the benefits of KAM’s ongoing advocacy efforts to protect and create a manufacturing-friendly environment in the Commonwealth whether they are currently KAM members or not. KAM strives every day to advocate for the development of public policies that effectively remove the economic uncertainty from the following focus areas and thereby create an environment for business growth and prosperity in the Commonwealth:
- Healthcare reform that increases costs, reduces quality and delays delivery of services;
- Energy policies which drive-up costs, create tax increases and cause the loss of jobs at a time when we need them most;
- Taxes & fees that are unfair, out of balance and counter-productive;
- Unreasonable government regulations which hinder business growth;
- Inefficient government that wastes our precious human and financial resources;
- Ineffective trade policies which reduces business opportunities; and
- Lack of a highly skilled workforce to produce globally competitive products.